- "I WILL BE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR NEXT. I HAVE SOMETHING I WISH TO DISCUSS."
- —Kelbris, as a result of songofhealing.asf
This is the fourth video response to be accepted and given an effect during the Moon Children incident.
On September 19th, 2010, after Freyadutenebres' and MFGreth's videos had been accepted as video responses, a YouTube user called HigurashiMGOST posted this video, in which the Song of Healing is played, as a response to BEN.wmv.
The game starts. A save file is chosen and Link spawns in South Clock Town. Text from the Ancient Castle of Ikana appears, which reads, "Ye who hold the sacred sword... Ye have returned to the appointed spot." Link runs around the area and goes to the Laundry Pool. He faces back to the camera and plays the Song of Healing.
The main page of youshouldnthavedonethat.net updated with a post from Kelbris (with the name WHO DO YOU THINK THIS IS), which read, "I WILL BE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR NEXT. I HAVE SOMETHING I WISH TO DISCUSS." Soon afterward, Rosa disappeared and was never heard from again.
- Soon after uploading the video, the user made it unlisted.
- During the 4chan Interview Session, when asked which song caused Kelbris to appear, Alex Hall said, "Song of Healing. Playing the Song of Healing to Jadusable/BEN always fucked shit up."
- After this answer was given, the question and answer were added to the video's description.
|Haunted Cartridge Arc||Prologue||Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines - Rosa • Prototype: All Consume Kills|
|Haunted Cart.||day four.wmv • BEN.wmv • DROWNED.wmv • jadusable.wmv • free.wmv|
|YSHDT||fj6rt • InvertedSongOfTime.MOV • NEWWAVEBOSSANOVA.MP4 • songofhealing.asf • Saviour.wmv • songoftime • ... • SAVING ALEX.MP4 • continue • Sonata • huntyoudown.wmv|
|Ryukaki||Sounds.wmv • Music.wmv • The Orchard.wmv • Orchard2.wmv • theconnection.wmv • lastwords.wmv|
|Hubris Arc||h b i s r ea l|